Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Brazilian Heart

November 2011
Since 1998

Brasil, here I go! 
Reasons? Millions of them!
My grandma is 99 years old

A possible reunion of my band from the 1980‘s: O Espírito da Coisa

To film a new video in São Paulo

To hug my family and friends

To check the amazing exhibition “INDIA” happening in downtown Rio
http://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-entertainment/india-a-major-exhibition-in-rio-at-ccbb/ http://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-entertainment/india-a-major-exhibition-in-rio-at-ccbb/


To bathe my body in the Atlantic Ocean and say “ahhhhhhhhh”

SHOW
ELIS, a Celebration! 
Saturday, January 21 at 7pm 
A Live Show with Katia Moraes & Pure Samba + Photo Exhibition + Slide Show by Jorge Vismara + Set Design by Brad Austin to celebrate Brazilian singer Elis Regina!
@ Brasil Brasil Cultural Center
11928 Washington Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90066 (c/s Inglewood)
Featuring Antonio de Sant’Anna, Mitchell LOng, Leo Costa and Bill Brendle.
310 397-3667
$15

Thursday, January 26 at 7pm
Katia Moraes & Pure Samba
@ Green Valley Recreation (Green Valley, AZ)

OBA! SOUNDS OF BRAZIL: WORK IN PROGRESS DOCUMENTARY
Directed by Michael Deane. He asked me about Saudade (longing) and that’s what happened to me...
FOR YOU
I sing the notes to arrive at that rare beach
Where the white fine sand does not blind anybody when the wind blows.”

Peace, and Happy Thanksgiving in advance!
Katia : )

No comments: